- Welcome, introductions, new members.
- Debriefing from Fiberlandia: anyone who attended and would like to give feedback and perhaps give ideas for next time.
- Update on "Poetry in Motion" exhibit: Karen Spencer/Elizabeth Bamberger
- Looking for someone to take on/share a Co-Rep position starting in September 2015. Please give this some thought; yes, it means work (which can be shared), but it's also great fun, and a wonderful learning experience.
- Upcoming meetings: Program, Critique, Challenge committees as needed.
Inspiration from books. What books have inspired you in your creative work? Everyone is encouraged to share your inspirational go-to book and bring a copy to show. How does this book inspire you? What specifically about this book inspired you when you need a boost? Everyone will have a few minutes to talk about their book (or books - bring several if you wish); after this the books will be placed on tables for everyone to see. The book does NOT have to be a quilt book. It can be about architecture, sculpting, one particular artist, a collection of photography, a design style such as bauhaus, or even comic books you read and love - well, you get the idea! Jan Story has kindly agreed to compile a list of the books presented, and will make handouts for the meeting. Please send her via email the book title, author, publisher and date of publication. If it is a textbook, please include the edition. Jan Story's email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, Jan!
SHOW AND TELL
We look forward to seeing you there!