Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Portland Pod Meets June 20

Portland SAQA Meeting for June is on Wednesday, June 20, 10:00-12:00PM, at the Beaverton Community Center.  We have an exciting program planned and please bring your show and tell.

Hippity hop hooray!
June 20 is going to be a fun, fun day!
Oh my head is still in Prague,
Forgive me, but I’m still in a bit of a fog.
I got so hungry, I became deathly pale,
Due I’m sure, to a lack of quinoa and kale.
Oh my, but I do digress.
Although I I’m quite loath to confess,
I can’t seem to rhyme Katie Walwyn, and Daisy Schrock.
That’s who is coming to give a talk.
Oh I did it! Yay for me!
I shall reward myself with a cup of tea.
Yes, it’s a mystery just why we love to sew.

We’ll follow their path, then maybe we’ll know. 

Suzy Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment