Kristin La Flamme
1. How would you describe the work that you make? Do you have an elevator speech? Have you found your "artistic voice"?
2. What brought you to making fiber art? What is your art, sewing, or fiber background? When did you make your first quilt that you considered "art"?
3. Describe the steps involved in your art-making process.
4. What is your one favorite or most common source of inspiration?
5. Do you enter your work in shows? What would you say have been your top three exhibits?
6. Describe your studio space.
7. How much time do you spend on your art? How do you balance your life between art, family, friends, day job, etc.?
8. Do you work in other mediums or use unusual materials in your work?